Last weekend I made a happy accident. I couldn't believe that it tasted like smoked dairy cheese. It was simply made with Sea Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips, liquid smoke, tamari, and lemon juice. This is the best mac & cheese I have eaten! Sorry, Mom.
Ingredients for Kaleeze
- liquid smoke
- crumbs from kale chips (Sea Salt & Vinegar)
- fresh lemon, squeezed to juice
1. Mix all the ingredients well. Add water if needed.
2. Chill the Kaleeze overnight. Allow the kale chips absorb all the liquid inside the Kaleeze. The creamier the better.
Assembly for Mac & Kaleeze
- cooked pasta (I used brown rice pasta)
1. Preheat oven at 475 degree
2. Mix pasta and Kaleeze
3. Bake Mac & Kaleeze for 15 minutes or so.