One day I was craving for both kale chips and chickpea. I had kale chips and chickpea flour on hand. I figured, why not put them together! They were born into savory chickpea cake. It's very tasty and dense, which is good to fill you up. They make great snacks for hiking, camping, road trips, etc.
- chickpea flour
- crumbs from kale chips (Sea Salt & Vinegar)
- filtered water
- lemon juice
- your choice of sauce (I used tamari)
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix wet ingredients in another separate bowl.
3. Pour dry mixture into wet mixture and then mix well.
4. Bake savory chickpea cake for 30-45 minutes or so. Poke the center of the cake with a toothpick or something to see if it is well cooked depending on your preference.
5. Serve! (I dunked the slice of cake into my awesome homemade BBQ sauce. Yum-yum!)